The Student Room Group

revison

how much revision have you done so far?
Like how many topics have you completed so far not just how much revision ur doing each day
thank u :smile:
Hey- I’m doing English Lit, French and Spanish so my revision is different for all of them. I’m on Easter break rn (2nd and Final week) and I have my first a level the day I return (Spanish speaking) so I’m revising for that everyday. This Easter I’ve been doing a school day’s worth of revision which is 5-6 hours a day. Because I do English I just reread my books again.
In terms of topics, in the languages it’s done by modules and all that- I’ve covered all of them by learn the vocab and during grammar, etc. Wbu?
Reply 2
Good luck with your speaking exam!
I currently do bio chem and psych and I am currently almost finished the paper 2 content for each but I feel like I should be doing more :frown:
Original post by racha_ael
Good luck with your speaking exam!
I currently do bio chem and psych and I am currently almost finished the paper 2 content for each but I feel like I should be doing more :frown:

I always see it as doing something is better than nothing. There are probably people out there who do the same subjects as you but haven't revised enough or at all so stay positive. When's your first exam?

Quick Reply

Latest