What Clothes Do You Wear During Exams? Watch

This discussion is closed.
butterfly11
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I would really like to know as i get really sweaty (or is it that I glow?). I was thinking of buying those sports clothes (climacool?) which take sweat away and keep you cool (think it was a mistake to wear jeans last time!)
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by butterfly11)
I would really like to know as i get really sweaty (or is it that I glow?). I was thinking of buying those sports clothes (climacool?) which take sweat away and keep you cool (think it was a mistake to wear jeans last time!)
:eek: Just how hot do you get?! Our hall is freezing! I'd wear a big coat if they'd let me!
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How sweaty do you get during exams?! :eek:

I just wear whatever I feel like, although obviously something comfortable. It's not like I dress up for the examiner :rolleyes: Usually jeans, top, jumper. Nothing special.
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just make sure it's comfy so it won't distract me Last year I generally wore things like a pompey shirt, moderately baggy trousers. Just make sure there's no itchy tag on the back of the shirt!! :eek:
bestdeceptions
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
Just make sure there's no itchy tag on the back of the shirt!! :eek:
Haha I had that once! So... annoying... :mad:

Also I make sure I'm wearing a top that covers the top of my jeans at the back, otherwise my back gets cold and I'm worried about flashing everyone
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to wear a suit..
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by bestdeceptions)
Haha I had that once! So... annoying... :mad:

Also I make sure I'm wearing a top that covers the top of my jeans at the back, otherwise my back gets cold and I'm worried about flashing everyone
Good plan.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
I have to wear a suit..
Same here
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by glance)
I have to wear a suit..
Posh school :p:
No Future
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Uniform....
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
How sweaty do you get during exams?! :eek:

I just wear whatever I feel like, although obviously something comfortable. It's not like I dress up for the examiner :rolleyes: Usually jeans, top, jumper. Nothing special.
what sort of exams do you have?
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
~same here...no choice unfortunately :mad:
Tonight Matthew
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by butterfly11)
Contact a doctor. Your sweating is not because of your clothes; it is because your personal hygiene is disgusting. True story.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My normal clothes - and the choice of that comes from the weather conditions BUT ALWAYS stripey socks no matter how hot it is :cool:
undiscovered
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by No Future)
Uniform....
Oops I just assumed this thread was for AL students, god knows why. Me silly

We're not allowed to wear coats in exams.
john williams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Im sure none of the lads would be complaining..although it could be a distraction
yeep
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
Contact a doctor. Your sweating is not because of your clothes; it is because your personal hygiene is disgusting. True story.
idiotic naievette.
Luize
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I tend to wear whatever I find in the morning.
If I'm working that day I won't wear a skirt. Will usually wear something with pockets so I can seperate my phone and battery and keep them on me.
I try not to wear a coat though because I'm not allowed to wear it in the exam and don't like the idea of leaving it out of my sight.
last exam I wore the same trousers that I had been revising in....a pathetic attempt to try and remember a little more.
Bezza
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Anyone who complains about uniform/suit should see what oxford students have to wear
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have to wear my school uniform!! If we dont have our ties done up perfectly and exactly the right uniform we are in trouble! I quite like wearing uniform though because I feel more schooly so I can concentrate and Im always just the right temperature in it
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
11.11%
They might tell the bully (2)
11.11%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
33.33%
There's nothing they could do (5)
27.78%

Watched Threads