The Student Room Group

Glasgow VS St. andrews - Undergrad Business

Hey guys, I have received an unconditional offer to study management at St. andrews and a conditional for Glasgow in business management and I am really struggling to decide between the two. Actual location wise I definitely prefer Glasgow, I’ve lived in a small seaside town my entire life and the thought of moving into another one is kinda grim to me. However it is impossible to deny how highly ranked St. Andrews is in league tables and doing such a general degree I do wonder if it would increase my chances of making it big in the business world. What do you guys think?
Glasgow.
Reply 2
Original post by c22mm
Hey guys, I have received an unconditional offer to study management at St. andrews and a conditional for Glasgow in business management and I am really struggling to decide between the two. Actual location wise I definitely prefer Glasgow, I’ve lived in a small seaside town my entire life and the thought of moving into another one is kinda grim to me. However it is impossible to deny how highly ranked St. Andrews is in league tables and doing such a general degree I do wonder if it would increase my chances of making it big in the business world. What do you guys think?

hey its a bit late but what did you pick in the end? I'm also applying for (business) management at st andrews and other unis and was wondering how competitive it is for business courses specifically?
Reply 3
Original post by Mossu
hey its a bit late but what did you pick in the end? I'm also applying for (business) management at st andrews and other unis and was wondering how competitive it is for business courses specifically?

Hi can I ask what you decided as I have an unconditional offer for Business at glasgow and also for Management at St.Andrews but can't decide on which course would be better?
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending