The Student Room Group

RS 12 markers GCSE AQA

Okay so I'm starting to panic on how to go about a 12 marker in the exam. The way my school has taught us is to structure it so we have 4 paragraphs and start each one with "some Christians will agree/disagree..." and then a conclusion. We would have the same number of agree and disagree paragraphs as well.
But on some of the questions I have found it hard doing 2 Christian points e.g 2018 exam where the Christianity belief question was "A loving God would not send anyone to hell" for agree. So I was wondering if your 4 points have to be entirely Christian (or whatever religions you are doing for the first paper) or if you can include atheist arguements as well. I tried to look on the AQA mark scheme but I couldn't really find anything, and underneath the question in the exam it only says refer to Christian teachings, so does that mean I can ONLY refer to Christian teachings??

I would really appreciate any advise on this, as I'm starting to panic because it is my first exam. And I am only asking now because in all of our mocks we were given questions that were easy enough to do for both agree and disagree, I didn't really start questioning it until I started to do a practise paper myself for revision.
Hey, so im doing re gcse too and the way we structure our answers is to include christian beliefs but also include other people’s beliefs whether they are atheist or from a different religion. I find that this helps get me more marks as you have more things that you can talk about.
Original post by alishaxx45
Hey, so im doing re gcse too and the way we structure our answers is to include christian beliefs but also include other people’s beliefs whether they are atheist or from a different religion. I find that this helps get me more marks as you have more things that you can talk about.

Okay thankyou so much! I'm assuming I can do atheist belief's as well then and I looked on example answers and some of them had written things that weren't necessarily Christian

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending