The Student Room Group

What pets do you have?

Who has the most unique, obscure or exotic pet?
Pictures are very welcome!

Scroll to see replies

I have a simple, but funny and adorable dog! :h: this pet makes always my day. :smile:
Reply 2
An adorable tuxedo cat :smile:
Original post by Tx-dd
An adorable tuxedo cat :smile:

That is cute, I like this breed. The tuxedo cat has an elegant and dignified look.
A mischievous Cairn Terrier - :run:
(edited 1 year ago)
3 dogs (corgi, jack, cocker), 8 chickens and a goat (not ours, looking after it for someone who currently can't)
Chickens! Useful as well as cute. Not very cuddly tho.

We had a couple of ex battery hens, and a mixture of different breeds. Their names are / were (some of them have since died) Ariel, Silver, Snow White, Black Beauty, Pepper, Fluffy, Reddy and Elsa. I think their names say alot about how old my sisters and I were when we named them, as they are all either a description of their appearance or a Disney princess lol.
Original post by Anholm

I have a kitten, strange story the mother can't give milk for some reason so she got me the kitten left in in my room and left the house to give me a message that it can't take care of the kitten. i bought it special milk and feeding it so it's doing fine :smile:
Original post by Anholm

my brother has parrots and sparrow which is very beautiful and nice
Reply 9
A Cat and its 3 babies
Original post by Remonda
A Cat and its 3 babies

Oh, how sweet. Kitties are so adorable. You certainly keep them in the future, don't you?
Reply 11
I adore cats and I have 2 cats
Original post by doweoe
I adore cats and I have 2 cats

Since some cat lovers I learnt to adore them too. They have a fluffy and smoothed fur to stroke.
A mother cat and 2 babies but unfortunately the mother died, so now i am taking care of the babies
a cat
her name is scottyy
I have two cats (one is a ragdoll cross and is about the size of a bedpillow, the other is some sort of calico cross and quite a bit smaller) and two dogs (both rescued from romania).

Nothing especially exotic, but they definitely have their own very distinctive personalities and quirks, which more than make up for that.
2 cats (used to be 3 cats and 2 rabbits though)
Nothing particularly interesting or exotic about them tbh
I have an unique pet. It's a real devil. He bites and sometimes makes noises like a dog. But it's a cat! A furry black cat.
I have a dog :smile:
A labradoodle called Dougal :h:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest