What pets do you have?

Watch this thread
Anholm
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Who has the most unique, obscure or exotic pet?
Pictures are very welcome!
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anholm)
Moved to animals and pets

Sadly don't have any pets but I did used to have budgies if that counts
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have a simple, but funny and adorable dog! this pet makes always my day.
Tx-dd
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
An adorable tuxedo cat
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Tx-dd)
An adorable tuxedo cat
That is cute, I like this breed. The tuxedo cat has an elegant and dignified look.
marchag
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A mischievous Cairn Terrier - :run:
Last edited by marchag; 1 month ago
rycbar.123
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
3 dogs (corgi, jack, cocker), 8 chickens and a goat (not ours, looking after it for someone who currently can't)
Cupcakes12
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Chickens! Useful as well as cute. Not very cuddly tho.

We had a couple of ex battery hens, and a mixture of different breeds. Their names are / were (some of them have since died) Ariel, Silver, Snow White, Black Beauty, Pepper, Fluffy, Reddy and Elsa. I think their names say alot about how old my sisters and I were when we named them, as they are all either a description of their appearance or a Disney princess lol.
Tina Wrad
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have a kitten, strange story the mother can't give milk for some reason so she got me the kitten left in in my room and left the house to give me a message that it can't take care of the kitten. i bought it special milk and feeding it so it's doing fine
thomaswillamas
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
my brother has parrots and sparrow which is very beautiful and nice
Remonda
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
A Cat and its 3 babies
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Remonda)
A Cat and its 3 babies
Oh, how sweet. Kitties are so adorable. You certainly keep them in the future, don't you?
doweoe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I adore cats and I have 2 cats
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by doweoe)
I adore cats and I have 2 cats
Since some cat lovers I learnt to adore them too. They have a fluffy and smoothed fur to stroke.
Jessica Mn
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
A mother cat and 2 babies but unfortunately the mother died, so now i am taking care of the babies
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (13)
27.66%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (19)
40.43%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
4.26%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (2)
4.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
8.51%
I’m starting to consider my university options (6)
12.77%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
2.13%

Watched Threads