The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

anyone thats going to greenwich in sept?

I'm gonna start university in September and I just wanted to see if anyone else is going there as well ( oh, and congratulations to those who got conditional or unconditional offers to the university)
Original post by Temmy1
I'm gonna start university in September and I just wanted to see if anyone else is going there as well ( oh, and congratulations to those who got conditional or unconditional offers to the university)

Hey👋
I am going to Greenwich this September too after having a few gap years lol
I'll be studying social work, hbu?
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Original post by X2022
Hey👋
I am going to Greenwich this September too after having a few gap years lol
I'll be studying social work, hbu?

ill be studying animation and tbh I'm kinda scared because I'm gonna move into an accommodation and IDK if I'll be able to make any friends :s-smilie:
Original post by Temmy1
ill be studying animation and tbh I'm kinda scared because I'm gonna move into an accommodation and IDK if I'll be able to make any friends :s-smilie:

Ohh animation, that's really cool.
Oh I'm moving too! I am not sure yet which accommodation but I have a similar dilemma to yours, check out my post I made about greenwich accommodation.
I am worried if my flatmates will have completely different interests than me and we'll end up being strangers who just live together, sounds painful dull lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending