Muslim girls at Leeds Uni?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I’m going to be going to Leeds Uni in September but it’s a totally new city and I’ll know no one😭 any Muslim girls wanna make friends so we can enjoy uni together?
hyped22
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Why aren’t you also looking to make friends with non muslim girls? Universities are diverse environments, you should look to make friends with everyone, regardless of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by hyped22)
Why aren’t you also looking to make friends with non muslim girls? Universities are diverse environments, you should look to make friends with everyone, regardless of religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation etc.
I’m willing to make friends with anyone! I just want to meet some Muslim girls because I’ll have someone to relate to and join certain societies with. I didn’t mean any offence when asking
hyped22
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m willing to make friends with anyone! I just want to meet some Muslim girls because I’ll have someone to relate to and join certain societies with. I didn’t mean any offence when asking
Not offensive at all, I was just curious and thought I would “spread” some diversity & inclusion
polarsweetybear
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m going to be going to Leeds Uni in September but it’s a totally new city and I’ll know no one😭 any Muslim girls wanna make friends so we can enjoy uni together?
Hi! I'll be going to Leeds this September, I am an International student and a Muslim. I have trouble with my accommodation as I only apply to stay in the campus and choose Henry Price for my first year stay. I actually wanted to find a private house maybe? But still, considering it though. May I know, how about you? Maybe we can be friends?
Desigirlremix
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’m staying at home and travelling so haven’t even looked into accommodation, but I hope your situation gets sorted. I’m sure it’s not set till results day, try getting in contact with someone? I’d love to be friends! What course are you studying? And where are you from? X
polarsweetybear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Desigirlremix)
I’m staying at home and travelling so haven’t even looked into accommodation, but I hope your situation gets sorted. I’m sure it’s not set till results day, try getting in contact with someone? I’d love to be friends! What course are you studying? And where are you from? X
Hi! Yes, the accommodation will be announced in the mid of July until August but I think I'm okay with my choice just hoping to get what I have chosen. I'll be taking Accounting and Finance, what about you?.
Desigirlremix
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hopefully! I’m doing Social and Political Sciences
polarsweetybear
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Desigirlremix)
Hopefully! I’m doing Social and Political Sciences
That's cool! btw, I have read your message, but unable to reply it yet as I just open up my account recently. Hope to see you in Leeds too!!!
tolia
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Am a muslim girl hoping to go to Leeds - i've just made this account so i dont think i can respond to pm's just yet
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tolia)
Hi! Am a muslim girl hoping to go to Leeds - i've just made this account so i dont think i can respond to pm's just yet
No worries! What course are you studying
tolia
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No worries! What course are you studying
biological sciences! hbu? are you also moving into accomodation?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tolia)
biological sciences! hbu? are you also moving into accomodation?
Social and political sciences! No, I’ll be staying at home and commuting, I live around an hour away tho. Hbu?
tolia
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Social and political sciences! No, I’ll be staying at home and commuting, I live around an hour away tho. Hbu?
ill be moving in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (16)
18.18%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (30)
34.09%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.68%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.14%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
10.23%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
20.45%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.68%

Watched Threads