life

Watch this thread
ybagle
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
hi guys
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
what ho !
Inc3me
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi
What does PRSOM mean
ybagle
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Inc3me)
Hi
What does PRSOM mean
it means please rate some other member
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ybagle)
it means please rate some other member
Ohhh ok that’s why it’s specific to tsr.

Now I’m gonna type random words between two colons.

:hi: :fish: :jog: :tea: :school: :rofl: :bunny:
nat_!
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
hey besties procrastinating rn xxx
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nat_!)
hey besties procrastinating rn xxx
Good person. I command you to Procrastinate as long as you can so that you are just like everyone else in the entire world and can get bad grades and cry.

Edit: this sounds angry, it’s a joke sry
Last edited by Inc3me; 2 months ago
nat_!
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Good person. I command you to Procrastinate as long as you can so that you are just like everyone else in the entire world and can get bad grades and cry.

i- 😯
TELL ME WHY THIS MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHA pathetic 😇
yo im still procrastinating tho bc my speaking exam is in 3 days and screw that sooooo
inanotherlifeee
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago

prsom xD
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by inanotherlifeee)
prsom xD
:rofl: this is too common
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nat_!)
i- 😯
TELL ME WHY THIS MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHA pathetic 😇
yo im still procrastinating tho bc my speaking exam is in 3 days and screw that sooooo
Speaking in what
Chinese?
inanotherlifeee
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
:rofl: this is too common
even so
nat_!
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Speaking in what
Chinese?
spanish babes
it’s fine i got an 8 in the mock n i’ve almost finished memorising my questions soooo )
but i don’t wanna do it LMAOOO 🥱🥱
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nat_!)
spanish babes
it’s fine i got an 8 in the mock n i’ve almost finished memorising my questions soooo )
but i don’t wanna do it LMAOOO 🥱🥱
Oh Spanish - I’m primary I learnt Spanish for 4 years and when I moved to the new school, all I could say was hi and egg.
But French sucks too because only started in year 6.

I’m doin Chinese for gcse, it’s the easiest language for photographic memories lol.

I’ve never tried German, anyone here?
It sounds fun but also boring
nat_!
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Oh Spanish - I’m primary I learnt Spanish for 4 years and when I moved to the new school, all I could say was hi and egg.
But French sucks too because only started in year 6.

I’m doin Chinese for gcse, it’s the easiest language for photographic memories lol.

I’ve never tried German, anyone here?
It sounds fun but also boring
los huevos 😫😫 french sucks more tho but appelle-moi si tu ta perds xx
so do you have a photographic memory??? if so i am mad jealous my dude that is litro insane wow
yeah i mean my friends doing german and he literally just cries ab it all the freaking time 😭 he says they have to do like 10 mark long questions and it’s really hard to do listening n stuff so 🤷🏽*♀️
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nat_!)
los huevos 😫😫 french sucks more tho but appelle-moi si tu ta perds xx
so do you have a photographic memory??? if so i am mad jealous my dude that is litro insane wow
yeah i mean my friends doing german and he literally just cries ab it all the freaking time 😭 he says they have to do like 10 mark long questions and it’s really hard to do listening n stuff so 🤷🏽*♀️
German: oh wow everyone in my school loves German

And yeah photo graphic memory,
It’s funny because once there was a latin test and I didn’t know so didn’t revise but all my friends did - it was a table test. I took a mental picture and got full marks, my friends didn’t do as well and I wanted to laugh so much.

That was good!
Last edited by Inc3me; 2 months ago
Salaam2700
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by ybagle)
hi guys
Sup.
nat_!
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
German: oh wow everyone in my school loves German

And yeah photo graphic memory,
It’s funny because once there was a latin test and I didn’t know so didn’t revise but all my friends did - it was a table test. I took a mental picture and got full marks, my friends didn’t do as well and I wanted to laugh so much.

That was good!
that’s mad; we only have french and spanish anyway 😭

that is literally so cool wtf 😭 if i had a photographic memory best BET i would walk around EVERYWHERE and tell everyone i had a superpower LMAOOOO
Inc3me
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by nat_!)
that’s mad; we only have french and spanish anyway 😭

that is literally so cool wtf 😭 if i had a photographic memory best BET i would walk around EVERYWHERE and tell everyone i had a superpower LMAOOOO
It is kind of like that lol
I’ve accidentally remembered random phone numbers and codes before and it’s funny when I can recite them.

Only French and Spanish? We got introduced to Chinese and German in year 6. What year are you?
nat_!
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
It is kind of like that lol
I’ve accidentally remembered random phone numbers and codes before and it’s funny when I can recite them.

Only French and Spanish? We got introduced to Chinese and German in year 6. What year are you?
i have a friend who will remember any license plate we walk by but she can’t remember my birthday. 😐😐
still think ur awesome for just remembering wow, i litro cant remember what i had for breakfast 💀

i’m year eleven so naturally spend all of my time crying x hbu
chinese n german? that’s cool af wow. im literally sat here like “hola 😀” LMAOOO technically we have latin too but no one takes it lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (41)
31.78%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.93%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.78%

Watched Threads