MSc (pre-registration) Dietetics

Watch this thread
Kingsyking
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
I am applying for finance for a pre-registration masters in Dietetics at Sheffield Hallam University. I believe that because this is a 2 year pre-registration masters in a health care subject it should be accepted for the undergraduate funding model, is this correct? However, when I have applied via SFE online I have had to manually enter the course as it doesn't appear on the drop down options. I have now received a letter from SFE saying that they are unable to match my course options? Why is this course not listed on the SFE website and can you can confirm that it is eligible for undergraduate funding?
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Kingsyking)
I am applying for finance for a pre-registration masters in Dietetics at Sheffield Hallam University. I believe that because this is a 2 year pre-registration masters in a health care subject it should be accepted for the undergraduate funding model, is this correct? However, when I have applied via SFE online I have had to manually enter the course as it doesn't appear on the drop down options. I have now received a letter from SFE saying that they are unable to match my course options? Why is this course not listed on the SFE website and can you can confirm that it is eligible for undergraduate funding?
Hi there,

I have checked our system, and it doesn't look like the university have added the above course to our system yet. We need you to speak to them to have them add this. Once they have you will be able to update your course details.

Thanks, Erin
Rhy1916
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I have just tried to apply for finance for the same course (Pre-Registration Dietetics MSc) at Sheffield Hallam and it looks like SFE has not updated the course details yet. Did you get hold of anyone from Sheffield Hallam to get this sorted?SFE recommends to contact this email address: [email protected]. Is this what you used?Thanks
Kingsyking
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have spoken to a few different people at the university over recent weeks (I didn't use that email address though so maybe that's worth a try?). One person told me that it was going to take some time (but they couldn't say how long) to update the info with SFE and another person gave me the old and the new course code for this course to give SFE as a reference. I recently contacted student finance again and was told that the course info was still not updated and they didn't recognise the course codes either. I emailed the person who gave me the codes about this but have I am still waiting for a response. Sorry I couldn't offer any more help. I hope you have more luck getting it sorted than I have so far. If you have time, let me know if you manage to get any further than I have so far.
Jen SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Rhy1916)
Hi, I have just tried to apply for finance for the same course (Pre-Registration Dietetics MSc) at Sheffield Hallam and it looks like SFE has not updated the course details yet. Did you get hold of anyone from Sheffield Hallam to get this sorted?SFE recommends to contact this email address: [email protected]. Is this what you used?Thanks
Hi there,

You'll need to contact them yourself, and, if need be, they can get in touch with us on behalf of yourself.

Thanks, Jen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads