Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and I have nobody to play football with, AGAIN :mad: Everybody is always busy or too tired or just can't be bothered. I really need some new friends or something! The weekdays are usually when I play the most, but of course it's too dark at the moment. I REALLY want to play today. It's a nice day for it

Should I just go out on my own and try to join in with another group of people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    and I have nobody to play football with, AGAIN :mad: Everybody is always busy or too tired or just can't be bothered. I really need some new friends or something! The weekdays are usually when I play the most, but of course it's too dark at the moment. I REALLY want to play today. It's a nice day for it

stay in and chat to us is always a good option

ReputationRep:
    lol i jsut made a thread like this! lol

ReputationRep:
    Yes, that's usually how you make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell happened to the name of this thread? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Refused)
    Yes, that's usually how you make new friends.
    I usually make new friends when I'm with a group of my friends... not usually on my own.

ReputationRep:
    Umm somehow I don't think our threads were very similar at all. Yours was a general thread about today. Mine's specifically aimed towards what I should do regarding the football and the lack of people with whom to play... Now this whole thing is messed up.
    owwww did all that thinking hurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lessthanthree)
    dude, I have like...water coming out of my nose and eyes. this is not NORMAL. I can't staunch it.
    Aww... *hug* sounds like a really nasty cold get well soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I merged the two threads as they had the same purpose, but didn't want to delete one with people losing their posts.
    any chance of changing the thread title so it makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    owwww did all that thinking hurt?
    No, actually. It didn't.

ReputationRep:
    AARGH! Whats happened!? I was giving sympathy to lessthanthree and now ive posted in a FOOTBALL THREAD :eek: UGH!!!!!!!! I feel so... yuk!

ReputationRep:
    what the hell is going on with this thread and gossip girls threads?

*stares at blissy*

ok bliss, what u done now? :rolleyes: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Hm... seems like blissy and I have reached a compromise regarding the thread title :confused: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Join in with others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    AARGH! Whats happened!? I was giving sympathy to lessthanthree and now ive posted in a FOOTBALL THREAD :eek: UGH!!!!!!!! I feel so... yuk!
    Aww grow up :p: I've posted in a thread about tampons.

ReputationRep:
    Aww grow up :p: I've posted in a thread about tampons.
    The point is I am not morally against tampons... I am however, morally against football.
    [EDIT] Must stop posting in this thread...

ReputationRep:
    The point is I am not morally against tampons... I am however, morally against football.
    [EDIT] Must stop posting in this thread...
    I'm interested in learning more about your morals though!

ReputationRep:
    ...and now ive posted in a FOOTBALL THREAD :eek: UGH!!!!!!!! I feel so... yuk!
    :eek:

You don't deserve to have the same birthday as Ronaldinho!!!! :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:

PLay wid ur Bro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    PLay wid ur Bro?
    He's out playing basketball :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.