The Student Room Group

Am I attractive ?

I am just incredibly self-conscious.

I was raised by a critical and insecure mother who repeatedly told me I was ugly, worthless and stupid among others things :rolleyes:
Don't worry about my mental health, I am seeing a therapist

But even if I am doing my best not to let it affect my self-esteem, I have many body insecurities ...

Anyway, I think I am usually told that I am somewhat attractive but of course, I can not believe such positives comments especially when they're coming from close friends and family
So what do you think ? Thanks
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
hey the attachments aren’t working sadly, but as the Volunteer replied, don’t look for validation - your mother shouldn’t have put you down, to make herself feel better. It doesn’t matter if the attachments didn’t work anyways, you’re pretty! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
attachments dont work in relationships and like ecolier said you shouldnt be seeking validation from strangers and you should be confident in yourself
Thank you ! I know you're right, but really, it's easier said than done ^^'
Original post by Food!!
attachments dont work in relationships and like ecolier said you shouldnt be seeking validation from strangers and you should be confident in yourself

That's too bad
Attachments don't work in this section of the forum ?
Thank you very much, but are you saying this empirically or did the attachments work ?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
That's too bad
Attachments don't work in this section of the forum ?

no they don't sadly
I am not sure why but its always been like this
I was ! :smile: You recognized the place ?
Reply 8
I wanna go koreaaaaa
Original post by Anonymous
I am just incredibly self-conscious.

I was raised by a critical and insecure mother who repeatedly told me I was ugly, worthless and stupid among others things :rolleyes:
Don't worry about my mental health, I am seeing a therapist

But even if I am doing my best not to let it affect my self-esteem, I have many body insecurities ...

Anyway, I think I am usually told that I am somewhat attractive but of course, I can not believe such positives comments especially when they're coming from close friends and family
So what do you think ? Thanks
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

No you definitely aren't unnattractive but if you're asking the internet it's a bad self esteem so find some goodness in yourself
Excellent, thanks
Yours ?

I look forward to going back to Asia again, it's such a lovely place
A few :smile:
USA, Japan, Sweden and of course Korea

I am planning to visit South America next September
What about you ?

Quick Reply

Latest