The Student Room Group
Arden University

Arden university

I was quite excited when I applied over at Arden, but now reading all of the reviews has disappointed me a little. I want to know from students who have either been a student there or have had some sort of experience with Arden. I don't want to spend 3 years in regret. Also, if it isn't the best option for psychology online, which universities are? Within the same fee range as Arden.
Original post by khadijajawwad
I was quite excited when I applied over at Arden, but now reading all of the reviews has disappointed me a little. I want to know from students who have either been a student there or have had some sort of experience with Arden. I don't want to spend 3 years in regret. Also, if it isn't the best option for psychology online, which universities are? Within the same fee range as Arden.

The OU is a better bet - it's been around far longer.
Arden University
Original post by khadijajawwad

@khadijajawwad
Hello! I am curious as to where you read reviews. For any Universities if you want a good overview of quality, check their report with the QAA (a bit like Ofsted for Universities) and the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) report; which are both readily available online.

I studied at Arden University for 2 years and had a great time doing my MSc, their virtual learning environment is the best I have seen and I have worked in education for nearly 10 years

Marc
Arden University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending