The Student Room Group

I wish I was ill

like I had conditions like cancer, sickle cell anaemia, anything is better than what I am going through right now. I wouldn’t complain if it was the biggest condition in the world.
Original post by Anonymous
like I had conditions like cancer, sickle cell anaemia, anything is better than what I am going through right now. I wouldn’t complain if it was the biggest condition in the world.

Don't wish harm on yourself. Find a bf and enjoy life. Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by Wired_1800
Don't wish harm on yourself. Find a bf and enjoy life. Good luck

Whilst i agree with the basic sentiment, you don't need a partner for your life to be fulfilling, and how do you know the OP would be happy specifically with a male?
Hey, life can be terrible, and I've felt that too, it's alright to feel that. Such is life. But it gets better than this, trust me.
Original post by Surnia
Whilst i agree with the basic sentiment, you don't need a partner for your life to be fulfilling, and how do you know the OP would be happy specifically with a male?

That’s true, but life’s journey can be more fulfilling with a bf/gf by your side.
Hate life. Never got to do what I want in life. This life is all about health conditions, why give small conditions and make us suffer? why not the big conditions?

Quick Reply

Latest