University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Mature students

Is Lincoln a good place for mature students to study
Original post by sharon jacobs
Is Lincoln a good place for mature students to study

Hi @shannonjacobs,

It is great to hear that you are interested in studying at the University of Lincoln.

We have lots of mature students here at the university and they are integrated into university life just like any other student. You might find it helpful to look at some of our Student Life posts on being a mature student at university which you can find here. I know that a few of my course mates are mature students and they are definitely as much part of our cohort as everyone else.

We also have lots of students on our UniBuddy site that will be happy to chat to you about their experiences at university which might also help you. If you have any general questions about coming to university you can always chat to our team on [email protected]

Best of luck,

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by UniOfLincolnStudent
Hi @shannonjacobs,

It is great to hear that you are interested in studying at the University of Lincoln.

We have lots of mature students here at the university and they are integrated into university life just like any other student. You might find it helpful to look at some of our Student Life posts on being a mature student at university which you can find here. I know that a few of my course mates are mature students and they are definitely as much part of our cohort as everyone else.

We also have lots of students on our UniBuddy site that will be happy to chat to you about their experiences at university which might also help you. If you have any general questions about coming to university you can always chat to our team on [email protected]

Best of luck,

Megan
Y3 BA Education Student

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest