The Student Room Group

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Can anyone tell me their experiences of Chronic Fatigue and what their best and worst days have been like?

I’d like to know the range of chronic fatigue and if symptoms vary from day to day.

For example, if one day you’re completely fine, not much pain or other symptoms going on and then the next day you’re completely bed ridden with a sore throat or a fever.
i have that problem some times i just stare at the clock and dont want to do anything and other times i can be okay the weather can affect me to if its too cold i can be in pain and not want to do anything but sleep and nothing else
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
i have that problem some times i just stare at the clock and dont want to do anything and other times i can be okay the weather can affect me to if its too cold i can be in pain and not want to do anything but sleep and nothing else

I see. It's difficult because the doctor said there are no exact symptoms. I was told it's different for each individual and so far the worst day experienced was when I was stuck in bed with a low-grade fever and I struggled to even shift in bed.

Quick Reply

Latest