The Student Room Group

Johnny Depp/Amber Heard case discussion

Let’s discuss anybody free to join in and start a topic about it.. i’ll start what’s everyone thinking about who is in the right and why?
Putin has announced any more interference on the part of the west in the war on Ukraine and he will see it as an act of aggression and the response will be swift and deadly
Meanwhile
Liz Truss the Foreign sec has just given a speech where she said it is no time for the west to back down and our aim should be to drive Russia completely out of Ukraine
Meanwhile
Geopolitical experts are saying we are nearer now to Nuclear war than at any time since 1945, including the Cuban missile crisis.
Meanwhile
Johnny Depp and Amber Turd are on the front page every day.
Do you think it might be the nudge unit of 10 Downing Street busy again?
the response will be swift and deadly

I thought he had been banned from Swift?
Original post by Grizwuld
I thought he had been banned from Swift?

Baddum Tish!
Reply 4
Original post by caravaggio2
Putin has announced any more interference on the part of the west in the war on Ukraine and he will see it as an act of aggression and the response will be swift and deadly
Meanwhile
Liz Truss the Foreign sec has just given a speech where she said it is no time for the west to back down and our aim should be to drive Russia completely out of Ukraine
Meanwhile
Geopolitical experts are saying we are nearer now to Nuclear war than at any time since 1945, including the Cuban missile crisis.
Meanwhile
Johnny Depp and Amber Turd are on the front page every day.
Do you think it might be the nudge unit of 10 Downing Street busy again?

Meh its something people can emphasize with and actually understand, sociopathic woman tries to ruin man for ***** and giggles versus extremely complex geopolitical/sociological/historical issues. If i didnt have a thing for the latter topic i could see why people would happily tune out given its, frankly, boring for most people and irrelevant to their daily lives (outside of being nuked/rising prices)
Reply 5
Amber is a conniving *****. End the trial. Free Johnny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending