This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Still recovering from a really bad hangover. Never ever drink two glasses red wine and 5 pints of larger, its a horrible feeling having such a hangover.

I also worked back last time because we couldn't be bothered waiting for a bus, its a 4.5 mile walk via Moss Side and Hulme.
trev
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My day has been boring. Doing homework.
Luize
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sam_B)
hopefully top gear will make me feel better tonight.
Right...there we go..must finish essay in time for Top Gear.

(Original post by amazingtrade)
Still recovering from a really bad hangover. Never ever drink two glasses red wine and 5 pints of larger, its a horrible feeling having such a hangover.
Thats foolish...Red Wine will always result in a terrible hangover...and then you mix drinks...the only thing you could have done to make it worse would be to add some spirits.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Luize)
Right...there we go..must finish essay in time for Top Gear.

Thats foolish...Red Wine will always result in a terrible hangover...and then you mix drinks...the only thing you could have done to make it worse would be to add some spirits.
I feel fine now, it was nothing 2 litres of apple juice and a load of junk food couldn't fix Being sick in the morning after a night out is becoming common though. I really must learn to avoid special offers :bootyshak
Mushu
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Crap...Woke up feeling like I have a million bruises all over me...weird...I've had a HIGHLY unproductive week. I finished my last Jan exam on Tuesday and havent been doing any of the catch up work I was supposed to do so really :mad:

Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good actually... Lewis is fighting Klitchsko soon, and Arsenal are playing, and my hangover is not nearly as bad as it should be. Unfortunetly I went to see the Westham game in the Pub, and they lost, which is disappointing to say the least.
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
pretty bad for everyone then?
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
a bit of both really. Won badminton game , newcastle lost
john !!
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
nah mine was great.
got up early to watch the football, went on a massive drive all round the hardest roads in brighton (anyone heard of ditchling beacon?) for an hour.. Im learning for my test.

then I had a great lunch, did a short workout for the arms and finished my maths homework. then watched the skiing in a resort I'm going to soon with about 15 of my best friends. had a nice dinner while watching the simpsons, and came on here to play computer games. oh and arsenal won!

life is great.

anyone who disagrees has either been taking too much seroxat or is probably looking for attention.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads