Turn on thread page Beta

Do You Like Cats? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well, do you?

I dont like kittens, but there are some nice and friendly pussies out there.
    What about you?

i have a cat

ReputationRep:
    I kick cats.
    Score-thats a thousand. Back of the net!

ReputationRep:
    I am getting a kitten today I hope

ReputationRep:
    I like cats, but my parents don't.

I'm going to get kitties when I'm older. Two of them. I'll call the Jeeves and Worcester. Yes.

The weekend of innuendo continues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    The weekend of innuendo continues.
    Gosh, just picked up on that. I stick with my previous statement. I kick cats.

ReputationRep:
    Love cats.
    One of mine is currently sat on my lap purring, surprisingly she hasn't started licking my hands while typing yet...a favorite game of hers.
    Couldn't live without my cats.

(Original post by Luize)
    Love cats.
    One of mine is currently sat on my lap purring, surprisingly she hasn't started licking my hands while typing yet...a favorite game of hers.
    Couldn't live without my cats.
    mines just being lazy sleepin on the bed. he wanted out just b4 i went to bed last nite so he was out all night. and its bloody freezin outside!

All of my cats are dead.

All of my cats are dead.
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

i hope it wasnt murder

ReputationRep:
    Dogs are way cooler than cats. Sorry folks but they are. They are so much more loyal and friendly. My family have two cats(leave me alone cats!) and they are so snobby and stuck up. If I am drunk they run away from me but my dogs always come to me and let me hug them and they look after me if i pass out.

(Original post by andrew2022)
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

i hope it wasnt murder
    Heh... all I know is that they went to the vet's, and never came back.

A friend of mine had a cat that died of AIDS, and for some reason, many people find that funny.

(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    and they are so snobby and stuck up.
    Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

But yes, dogs are much, much cooler!

ReputationRep:
    i dont particularly like cats

ReputationRep:
    I wish I had a cat. If anyone wants to donate a cat to me I am by all means willing to accept.

(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    ) and they are so snobby and stuck up.
    not all cats are. my grandma's cat was. wouldnt go near any1. my cat loves bein around ppl and havin attention. at least, unlike dogs, i dont have to take him for a walk. he takes himself

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the irony. :rolleyes:

But yes, dogs are much, much cooler!
    No but they are! Snobby ho's run away from me. Just who do they think they are?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrew2022)
    mines just being lazy sleepin on the bed. he wanted out just b4 i went to bed last nite so he was out all night. and its bloody freezin outside!
    Mine have been house cats for about a year (was going to show them...can't risk fights etc) But friday I tried to convince one of them to start going outside.
    Spent ages sat on my door step holding her and edging my way outside....She seen another person outside and managed to climb the wall just inside and literally hit the ceiling..great cat.

My cats are more loyal then the dogs we have. The cats will come and sit with me, if I want them to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by publicschoolann)
    No but they are! Snobby ho's run away from me. Just who do they think they are?!
    I think I would run away from you.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.