Transferring KCL Accommodation contract for the summer (25 June - 20 August 2022)

Watch this thread
username130
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
** 25% Off Discount**
Hi everyone,
I am looking for someone to take over my accommodation.
Preconditions are that you
- study at KCL
- don't live in an accommodation offered by King's Residences at the moment.
The accommodation is located in Wolfson House, 49 Weston Street, a 1 minute walk from Guy's Campus and with excellent bus connection to Strand Campus, Waterloo Campus, and Denmark Hill Campus (see here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/.../wolfson-house).
Room type is NON-ENSUITE, which is around 9 square meter and includes shared bathroom and kitchen (with 3 other people).
The room is located at the 1st floor of the 15-floors-building and the laundry facility is on the ground floor.
Contract covers a time period from 25 June 2022 (or later) to 20 August 2022.
The original price was 1,320 GBP (165 GBP per week, all bills included) but I am now offering a discounted total of 990 GBP (123.75 GBP per week, all bills included). In addition you will have to pay a fee of 50 GBP to King's Residences if you take over the contract.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested.
gap999
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Hi,

My cousin who is 20 years old is coming from the USA to do his summer programme at Denmark Hill Campus.
Please could he stay in your accommodation from 5th July to 20th Aug?

Thanks
Adi
username130
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by gap999)
Hi,

My cousin who is 20 years old is coming from the USA to do his summer programme at Denmark Hill Campus.
Please could he stay in your accommodation from 5th July to 20th Aug?

Thanks
Adi
Hi, sorry for the late reply - are you still interested in staying in this accommodation?
usercalpha
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, is this still available?
username130
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by usercalpha)
Hi, is this still available?
Yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (42)
25.45%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.45%

Watched Threads