The Student Room Group

Worried my History Essay is turning into a Film essay

I am currently doing an essay analysing film produced during a certain era, whilst focusing on 3 films in particular. I am analysing these films inj order to demonstrates treads during the era however I am worried I am writing a film essay rather than a history essay. Do you have any tips on how to prevent this/recognise when I am doing it?
tell me more
Original post by Hky13
I am currently doing an essay analysing film produced during a certain era, whilst focusing on 3 films in particular. I am analysing these films inj order to demonstrates treads during the era however I am worried I am writing a film essay rather than a history essay. Do you have any tips on how to prevent this/recognise when I am doing it?

Do you have a challenging assignment, or are you too busy and can’t manage to finish on time? Don’t worry, Mjumbe: homework help is here for you. Feel free to Dm, and I will be more than happy to assist at an affordable and negotiable price. Quality work is what I promise.
Original post by Hky13

hi, you can send what you've completed so that I can review and see where to help out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending