The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level Chemistry best resources for content learning

Hi All, I'm looking for the best resource for AQA A-Level Chemistry and this is specifically for making notes (Content-based learning). Any suggestions would be grateful.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Use the textbook - it does contain extra info that's not on the spec but I found it so useful to understand better certain topics.
You can find a free pdf on the internet somewhere. If I find the link I'll put it in the thread.
Apparently, the CPG revision guide is good, I haven't used it since I'm not a fan of the format

I also used Allery Chemistry for online learning and revision - he's on YouTube and his vids are so clear.
SnapRevise do a good summary booklet of each topic for free if you sign up (also free)

Hope this helps!
Reply 2
Original post by emrex03
Use the textbook - it does contain extra info that's not on the spec but I found it so useful to understand better certain topics.
You can find a free pdf on the internet somewhere. If I find the link I'll put it in the thread.
Apparently, the CPG revision guide is good, I haven't used it since I'm not a fan of the format

I also used Allery Chemistry for online learning and revision - he's on YouTube and his vids are so clear.
SnapRevise do a good summary booklet of each topic for free if you sign up (also free)

Hope this helps!

https://www.pdfdrive.com/aqa-chemistry-a-level-student-book-e176452851.html

There's the link - hope that works
Reply 3

Thanks for the suggestion. I've been recommended Chemrevise as one of the resources. Do you have any personal experience with this resource?

Quick Reply

Latest