The Student Room Group

Rs aqa a-level question structure

I'm a private student and I've been neglecting exam technique for RS. There aren't that many resources online for RS in comparison to Psychology and English Lit.

Does anyone have any tips on how many paragraphs to do for:

ETHICS
10 Mark Question
15 Mark Question

DIALOGUES
25 Mark Question

Does anyone have any resources of model answers? I know my stuff but I don't want to over (or even under) write. I can't find anything past flashcards, which obviously don't help much with structure.

Any tips for general structure would be good.
Hi!

Are you taking GCSE or A-level? And which exam board are you taking?

Good luck!

MP
Original post by Mythical Pingu
Hi!

Are you taking GCSE or A-level? And which exam board are you taking?

Good luck!

MP

they are AQA A-level (in the title) but id also like to know since I changed exam board mid-way through yr 12 and apparently what I was doing before, to get b's etc is worth an E in AQA
Reply 3
Original post by coops_0_0
they are AQA A-level (in the title) but id also like to know since I changed exam board mid-way through yr 12 and apparently what I was doing before, to get b's etc is worth an E in AQA

i was year 13, did last minute revision for it and ended up getting a C in RS on results day (my worst result but i still got into my firm! yay!). i genuinely did not do well in those exams at all (walked out during the last one lol) and even i got a pass so don’t worry about it being an E. you’ll be fine.

there are a few websites that have some basic info but AQA is very hard to find resources for. you’d want to ask a teacher, if you can? personally i was doing an online course with OSC and some information was missing hence the last minute struggle. :frown:

i think i followed something like the OCR structure and altered it a bit?? genuinely just scour google, there are some limited resources out there. as long as you have year 13 ahead of you you’ll be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending