The Student Room Group

need some gelp or some sort of motivation

Hi I haven't really tried this before at all. I'm a foundation student at queen mary university for physics hoping to move on towards mechanical engineering for first year. Recently I've just hit a very terrible low mood and I can't really figure out why. I've been feeling super tired all the time and it's really hard to wake up at normal times. I've been waking up at about 2 to 3pm and it feels terrible. I've lost my appetite which is crazy because I take my fitness very seriously. I was in amazing shape a few months prior to this strange phase. I've been really demotivated to do anything too. I haven't revised one bit let alone turn up to any lectures. I haven't been to campus for the whole of semester two and find the process of reaching out to a member of staff at university seems so long and too much effort. Worst of all Its had a huge impact on gym and my mood. For some reason I feel really sad all the time like there's some wierd feeling under my chin. Ive been at home for ages in my room 90% of the whole day watching youtube, anime, scrolling or playing on my PC. I work as a tutor on the weekends and im able to work fine there and then but going to work seems like a strenuous task for me. Im not that close with my parents or family and im not too vocal about things like these with my friends and family. I dont speak to much people, the way I used to deal with problems is by going to the gym. Idk this is so wierd for me and I've never really experience anything like this before as I've been in a great mood and wellbeing prior. I'm a very social and approachable person so this is very strange to me and I don't really know how to deal with this so it's my first time trying to reach out to anyone here idk maybe someone's going thru something similar

Quick Reply

Latest