The Student Room Group

Philosophy AQA A-level 2021 papers

Does anyone have the paper 1 for this? Or the questions
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Olivia??
Does anyone have the paper 1 for this? Or the questions

I can't remember all of them but here's the ones I do remember (Also wording may be a bit off but it's the gist of it):
What's the difference between a priori/a posteriori knowledge? (3)
Outline Gettier problems and how an account of epistemic virtue can respond to it (12)
Is idealism successful (25)

What is eudaimonia? (3)
What is the issue of partiality for utilitarianism? (5)
Outline Aristotle's virtue ethics and it's issue of circularity (12)
Is Kant's deontological ethics successful? (25)
Reply 3
Original post by Proggyblocky
I can't remember all of them but here's the ones I do remember (Also wording may be a bit off but it's the gist of it):
Outline Gettier problems and how an account of epistemic virtue can respond to it (12)

What is eudaimonia? (3)
What is the issue of partiality for utilitarianism? (5)Tys

Tysm, you're amazing!!
Hi, Below are the topics for each the questions and what's "likely to come up this year" (Ended up finding these after some googling), best of luck with exams!
Do you have this for paper 2?
Hi, Below are the topics for each the questions and what's "likely to come up this year" (Ended up finding these after some googling), best of luck with exams!

Not far off! Did you find one for the second paper at all?
Original post by Graham0104
Do you have this for paper 2?

Original post by randomuserEAC
Not far off! Did you find one for the second paper at all?

Yup, I've attached them below!
do you remember the 2021 25 marker for mind from paper 2 by any chance, and any other questions that came up in 2021 paper 2?
hi do you remember the 25 marker for mind by any chance from paper 2 in 2021? and any other questions from 2021 paper 2 would be helpful thank you

What is eudaimonia? (3)
What is the issue of partiality for utilitarianism? (5)
Original post by Thomas75683
hi do you remember the 25 marker for mind by any chance from paper 2 in 2021? and any other questions from 2021 paper 2 would be helpful thank you

Look at my post just above yours the two attachments have what all the questions were about
That's so helpful, thank you so much!

Original post by Proggyblocky)Yup, I've attached them below!

Quick Reply

Latest