The Student Room Group

Final year project

Hello. I have just under a month before I propose my final project plan for my final year of university. I want to work as a audio/sound technician in a company such as Sky. And I need some ideas as to what project I can be able to propose and do to then therefore be able to take when I graduate and look for my post-graduate job please thank you very much :smile:.
Kinda need more information buddy
Reply 2
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Kinda need more information buddy

Hello so the deadline to propose your own plan to do a project is on the 27th of May :smile:. I do a bachelors degree in Digital Technology (Computer Networks and Technology) I want to pursue a career as a Studio Technician and work for a company such as Sky Sports or BT Sports and I want to be able to show that whatever I created as part of my project can be used for that particular area not for a specific outcome. And I’m struggling to think of ideas of what I can do as a project.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Salaam2700
Hello so the deadline to propose your own plan to do a project is on the 27th of May :smile:. I do a bachelors degree in Digital Technology (Computer Networks and Technology) I want to pursue a career as a Studio Technician and work for a company such as Sky Sports or BT Sports and I want to be able to show that whatever I created as part of my project can be used for that particular area not for a specific outcome. And I’m struggling to think of ideas of what I can do as a project.

Maybe ask your tutors. I’m not sure anyone here can help as your project has to be quite specific

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending