The Student Room Group

A level Government and Politics exam

Is everyone revising just what is in the advanced info for government and politics or revising the whole spec? The advanced info says students are expected to make synoptic links but I don't have time to make notes on everything, especially because there is so much to know for global politics. This is for Edexcel btw
I do AQA and we were told practically the same thing, if I’m honest I’m just gonna revise what’s been asked and if I have time revise other areas of the course
Original post by Layla1712
I do AQA and we were told practically the same thing, if I’m honest I’m just gonna revise what’s been asked and if I have time revise other areas of the course

Yeah I’m doing the same- I think it’s better to focus on exam prep now rather than making extra notes. Better to have some notes and know you can write an essay rather than all notes and no exam prep. What grade are you predicted for politics?
I’m predicted an A* and yeah totally. I have no notes on USA (so bad Ik) so I’m not flaffing around and making notes cos I have no time so I’m just going straight into making revision material
Original post by Layla1712
I’m predicted an A* and yeah totally. I have no notes on USA (so bad Ik) so I’m not flaffing around and making notes cos I have no time so I’m just going straight into making revision material

Yeah same here predicted A*. Completely agree maybe just order a revision guide and then focus on essay plans and stuff. I barely have any notes on the whole of global politics lol but can’t worry about that now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending