The Student Room Group

AS biology 2021

Hi, was wondering if anyone has access to/did the AS biology 2021 papers, if so how was it or where could i access it? thank you!
https://www.chem-bio.info/edexcel-biology-ial-past-papers
this website has papers, this link is for International a level papers specifically
Do you know any websites like that for AQA?
Original post by GuyFromMcDonalds
Do you know any websites like that for AQA?

https://www.savemyexams.co.uk/a-level/biology/aqa/17/
You can also check out physics and maths tutor...
There's also a website called dynamic papers but not sure if they have AQA but check it out...it might be there, I'm not sure though.
Original post by JJ <3
How did u find it? Can u let me know what topics or questions came up plssss

I'm homeschooled so i have to find resources by myself...Searched the internet, saved the websites I liked. I liked this one particularly because of how well organised the website is.
Uhmm in Bio unit 1 there are a lot of qs related to circulatory system, CYSTIC FIBROSIS( expect a qs from this topic), I had CF qs on every paper I did...Enzymes and proteins...the might mix two topics and give qs like that, for ex. They might ask how temperature effects enzyme and why? Enzymes are proteins so you have to relate protein structure when giving the answer...
OH and Genetic code and DNA RNA, transcription and translation ...another important topic...
lots of qs related to proteins and I mean lots....I felt everything in bio is related to proteins...Graph and calculation qs...atleast 2...
And very important the bonds between molecules( hydrogen bond, peptide bond, glycosidic bond etc etc) and their structures are very important...Protein structure, starch structure carbohydrate structure etc...
Original post by Wildflower14
I'm homeschooled so i have to find resources by myself...Searched the internet, saved the websites I liked. I liked this one particularly because of how well organised the website is.
Uhmm in Bio unit 1 there are a lot of qs related to circulatory system, CYSTIC FIBROSIS( expect a qs from this topic), I had CF qs on every paper I did...Enzymes and proteins...the might mix two topics and give qs like that, for ex. They might ask how temperature effects enzyme and why? Enzymes are proteins so you have to relate protein structure when giving the answer...
OH and Genetic code and DNA RNA, transcription and translation ...another important topic...
lots of qs related to proteins and I mean lots....I felt everything in bio is related to proteins...Graph and calculation qs...atleast 2...
And very important the bonds between molecules( hydrogen bond, peptide bond, glycosidic bond etc etc) and their structures are very important...Protein structure, starch structure carbohydrate structure etc...

Thanksss!!

Quick Reply

Latest