OCR Maths Grade Boundaries 2022

Watch this thread
daydreamersw
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I know AQA have said that they will try to make grade boundaries between 2019 and COVID year grade boundaries.

Have OCR said anything about grade boundaries for Maths 2022?
nerddd
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
I think they said it'll be between 2019 and 2018
nerddd
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
also are you able to help me with analysing the advanced sheet for maths
OhHiMark
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by nerddd)
I think they said it'll be between 2019 and 2018
Do you have any source for this? It seems unlikely - as far as I'm aware, exam boards are required to use a grade profile which is a midpoint of 2019 and 2021.
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OhHiMark)
Do you have any source for this? It seems unlikely - as far as I'm aware, exam boards are required to use a grade profile which is a midpoint of 2019 and 2021.
Exactly - the OP is wrong
OhHiMark
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Speaking of OCR A maths grade boundaries, what do we think they might be (given we've seen the difficultt of the A-level)? I reckon it was a little harder than normal, so perhaps 70% for A* (which i need but am not completely sure I've got).

P.S. yes i am up late stressing weeks after exams, dont judge
Last edited by OhHiMark; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads