Can both questions in the 'Nazi Regime' part of Depth Study B be asked in the exam?

Watch this thread
JoshuaWilcox
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So as you know, two questions can come up in Depth studies and you pick one of them.Looking at the specification, there are three main topics - 1. Weimar Republic. 2. Why was Germany's leader in power by 1933. 3. German Regime in early 1900s.

Section 3, however, has two parts - How the regime controlled Germany and What it was like to live under the regime.
I was just wondering whether these two sub-parts of the third main topic could be asked at the same time in the depth study section
Last edited by JoshuaWilcox; 3 months ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
tell me more
JoshuaWilcox
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Look on the igcse CIE specification, go to depth study B: Germany.There are three main sections (with orange highlighting). But one of the sections has 2 parts. I was wondering whether both of these two parts can be asked at the same time in an exam
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (19)
31.67%
Take a gap year (14)
23.33%
Resit my exams (9)
15%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (8)
13.33%
I don't know yet (7)
11.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
5%

Watched Threads