The Student Room Group

Switching Degrees for second year?

Hi.
currently studying business management at Lancaster University and want to switch to finance as it is very interesting. would it be likely for me to move either to the same University or diffrent. I cant do another full year again as I dont have the financial backing etc. what do you propose and how should I make my next move
Your student/course handbook should explain how this works at Lancaster. It’s their decision.
Original post by Q and A
Hi.
currently studying business management at Lancaster University and want to switch to finance as it is very interesting. would it be likely for me to move either to the same University or diffrent. I cant do another full year again as I dont have the financial backing etc. what do you propose and how should I make my next move

Hi @Q and A,

I would recommend speaking to your respective course director/tutor about this. They should know how to proceed. I believe the right email is [email protected].

Hope this helps.
Jake, final year ambassador.
Reply 3
Hi. the issue is that I study at a subsidiary location but the degree is accredited by lancaster University. I am willing to travel to lancaster University but who can I speak to in person
Original post by Q and A
Hi. the issue is that I study at a subsidiary location but the degree is accredited by lancaster University. I am willing to travel to lancaster University but who can I speak to in person

Email your tutor or the course office
Original post by Q and A

Hi again,

I would get in contact with whoever is in charge of linking the degree to Lancaster University and ask them for direction.
Sorry I cannot give you any more information than that.

Jake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending