The Student Room Group

What to say in an email to uni with proof of diploma

Hi I firmed my offer with a uni but the offer is conditional. I just need to send proof of my diploma from college. I have it scanned and ready to send but I'm stressing over sending the email lol

I'm just not sure what to say in the email, I have my UCAS id there but thats it.
Would I just say something like Hi I have attached my diploma from college as requested.... or? I don't know how to word it.

(Also is my UCAS ID the numbers that were sent to me by ucas when i sent my application?)
Original post by sammm512
Hi I firmed my offer with a uni but the offer is conditional. I just need to send proof of my diploma from college. I have it scanned and ready to send but I'm stressing over sending the email lol

I'm just not sure what to say in the email, I have my UCAS id there but thats it.
Would I just say something like Hi I have attached my diploma from college as requested.... or? I don't know how to word it.

(Also is my UCAS ID the numbers that were sent to me by ucas when i sent my application?)

Yes, just say "As requested, please find enclosed my XYZ diploma. Please let me know if you require anything further. Many thanks". They'll get dozens of these a day, they won't care about the wording :smile:

You UCAS PID is a ten digit number that should be on all your emails from UCAS in the format 123-456-7890.
Don’t worry, they won’t care what is in the email, just be factual. As you say, put your UCAS ID, it’s a 10 digit number and you can see it on UCAS track. Say which course you’ve accepted and that attached is the information requested to meet the conditions. Make sure your name matches application too and you’ll be fine. They’ll get back to you if there are any issues. Good luck!
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
Yes, just say "As requested, please find enclosed my XYZ diploma. Please let me know if you require anything further. Many thanks". They'll get dozens of these a day, they won't care about the wording :smile:

You UCAS PID is a ten digit number that should be on all your emails from UCAS in the format 123-456-7890.

Thank you so much!!
Reply 4
Original post by BlueChicken
Don’t worry, they won’t care what is in the email, just be factual. As you say, put your UCAS ID, it’s a 10 digit number and you can see it on UCAS track. Say which course you’ve accepted and that attached is the information requested to meet the conditions. Make sure your name matches application too and you’ll be fine. They’ll get back to you if there are any issues. Good luck!

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest