The Student Room Group

Should I get virginated by a man I met Three weeks ago

Am 18 years going to 19 but am still a virgin.Iused to do clitoral masturbation but never went down on myself.Am worried that I might not be a virgin and my aunt wants to do a virginity test on meso worried.Also I have started dating a guy and he has agreed to wait for me ,I told my aunt about the relationship but she doesn't believe am a virgin.My parents are not conservative. I am confused on whether or not I should have sex since my younger sister is totally against it and am very anxious about my virginity status
Original post by Anonymous
Am 18 years going to 19 but am still a virgin.Iused to do clitoral masturbation but never went down on myself.Am worried that I might not be a virgin and my aunt wants to do a virginity test on meso worried.Also I have started dating a guy and he has agreed to wait for me ,I told my aunt about the relationship but she doesn't believe am a virgin.My parents are not conservative. I am confused on whether or not I should have sex since my younger sister is totally against it and am very anxious about my virginity status

If you have not had consentual sex, you are a virgin. Virginity tests are the stupidest things imaginable, you can tear your hymen ice skating for god's sake. Have sex if you would like to, don't be pressured by anyone. Call your local safeguarding authority with regards to the virginity test, they're not performed by reputable doctors, please contact a teacher or a carer.
Always trust your gut instinct.
Listen to what your common sense is telling you. :smile:
Focus on your ambitions, relationship with your bf, favourite hobbies and working towards building the happy future life that you want.

You have the same freedoms as every other consenting adult.
The right to choose your own private life, who you want to date, relationship ambitions and when you feel ready to have sex.
You also have the right to privacy and medical confidentiality.
Don't allow your overbearing aunt to harass or humiliate you with her nonsense about so called virginity tests.
From experience, anyone who asks or demands someone else to have these type of tests/inspections done is not worth giving the time of day to.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending