The Student Room Group

PGDL at BPP help!

Hey everyone,

I sat an exam yesterday and it went terribly. I completely ran out of time and therefore left about three aspects (out of six) of the exam quite underdeveloped. In particular, I know that I missed at least one key point.

I was wondering if anyone who has done the PGDL at BPP knows whether I am able to pass the exam? Will they fail me automatically because I didn't get through all of the questions? The stuff that I did write down was up to a decent standard (I think anyway lol).

If anyone has any experience in this area I'd really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you:smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by CF12345678
Hey everyone,

I sat an exam yesterday and it went terribly. I completely ran out of time and therefore left about three aspects (out of six) of the exam quite underdeveloped. In particular, I know that I missed at least one key point.

I was wondering if anyone who has done the PGDL at BPP knows whether I am able to pass the exam? Will they fail me automatically because I didn't get through all of the questions? The stuff that I did write down was up to a decent standard (I think anyway lol).

If anyone has any experience in this area I'd really appreciate your thoughts. Thank you:smile:

If you can remember how much the questions were worth and what you wrote for them, you can probably tally up the score you likely got using the grading rubric.
Reply 2
Original post by Gmaster1980
If you can remember how much the questions were worth and what you wrote for them, you can probably tally up the score you likely got using the grading rubric.

Unfortunately, there were three components which each had two or three sub-components (!) So I don't really know how much they would be worth :frown: Anxiety inducing stuff!
Reply 3
Original post by CF12345678
Hey everyone,

Hyeee..can u help me in solving questions

Quick Reply

Latest