hi does anyone know what was on the tudors 1c test paperAQA a-level history for 2021

Watch this thread
safahJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi does anyone know what was on the tudors 1c test paperAQA a-level history for 2021

I'm trying to figure out what could come up for 2022
Anonymous #289
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Henry

(Original post by safahJ)

I'm trying to figure out what could come up for 2022
Henry VIII foreign policy, Elizabeth trade colonisation and exploration, Henry VII authority and another Elizabeth question is what came up in 2021.
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
thanks do you by chance have the paper.

Those are actually good topics, wonder what 2022 will be
No I don’t sorry I only know because my teacher told us what has come up every year including 2021
safahJ
Rep:
(Original post by Anonymous #289)
No I don’t sorry I only know because my teacher told us what has come up every year including 2021
do you perhaps have this list.

Do you have any predictions for 2022
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do you perhaps have this list.

Do you have any predictions for 2022
No I don’t sorry. It was a table that my teacher showed us. But if you go onto the AQA website and look at past papers you can see what topics have come up. They’re all there apart from 2021.

Also I personally think they won’t ask a question on Henry VII because they’ve asked about him loads (he’s my favourite and the easiest one to talk about so bit annoying) but because of how much content has been cut down I don’t really have any solid predictions. Don’t think they’ll ask the same questions as last year but can’t be sure. Also last year they had 2/3 essay question options on Elizabeth instead of having one on every monarch. So they could be evil. Do you have any predictions?
safahJ
Rep:
No I don’t sorry. It was a table that my teacher showed us. But if you go onto the AQA website and look at past papers you can see what topics have come up. They’re all there apart from 2021.

Also I personally think they won’t ask a question on Henry VII because they’ve asked about him loads (he’s my favourite and the easiest one to talk about so bit annoying) but because of how much content has been cut down I don’t really have any solid predictions. Don’t think they’ll ask the same questions as last year but can’t be sure. Also last year they had 2/3 essay question options on Elizabeth instead of having one on every monarch. So they could be evil. Do you have any predictions?
Even henry VII is my favourite. I feel like there may be a question on Elizabethan society, but apart from that, no clue.
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Even henry VII is my favourite. I feel like there may be a question on Elizabethan society, but apart from that, no clue.
Yeah I definitely think there will be an Elizabeth question either on society or foreign policy.
What unit do you do for component 2?
safahJ
Rep:
Yeah I definitely think there will be an Elizabeth question either on society or foreign policy.
What unit do you do for component 2?
german democracy and nazism
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
german democracy and nazism
Same here. Any predictions for what will come up in that exam
safahJ
Rep:
Same here. Any predictions for what will come up in that exam
not sure wbu
safahJ
Rep:
i'm come across these amazing notes, not sure if they''ll be of help to you

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/112481...revision-guide
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i'm come across these amazing notes, not sure if they''ll be of help to you

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/112481...revision-guide
These look good thanks so much!!
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
not sure wbu
Not really sure because each spec point could be a question in itself
safahJ
Rep:
These look good thanks so much!!
https://www.stuvia.com/doc/1709229/a...8-1945-year-13

also germany
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you!! Seneca is a really good website to use to make notes on as well. I made all my Tudor notes from there because I hated using the textbook. They have questions on there too to test knowledge
safahJ
Rep:
Thank you!! Seneca is a really good website to use to make notes on as well. I made all my Tudor notes from there because I hated using the textbook. They have questions on there too to test knowledge

yes I love seneca too, super helpful
eshasohal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hi, was the source question Henry VIII's foreign policy?
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eshasohal4)
hi, was the source question Henry VIII's foreign policy?
No it was an essay question
eshasohal4
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
No it was an essay question
sorry to bother you again but what topic was the source question on? im just trying to see what they won't ask us if they already asked it in the nov exams thank you!!!
Anonymous #289
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by eshasohal4)
sorry to bother you again but what topic was the source question on? im just trying to see what they won't ask us if they already asked it in the nov exams thank you!!!
The source question was on Elizabeth on the 2021 paper. No worries!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (56)
26.17%
As I expected (68)
31.78%
Harder (82)
38.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.74%

Watched Threads