The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Is Hatfield diverse?

Hatfield is my first choice and was just wondering if it was diverse - I've seen a lot of comments on other forums and the tab paper about it being very 'posh' and not ethnically diverse at all.
Statistically it is the most private school college by far. I'm a current Durham student and most of the people I have met from Hatfield meet the stereotype, I'd steer clear if you're after diversity
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by tinbucket
Statistically it is the most private school college by far. I'm a current Durham student and most of the people I have met from Hatfield meet the stereotype, I'd steer clear if you're after diversity

Thanks for the reply!
Is there any college you would recommend, like one with a good social life and stuff?
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for the reply!
Is there any college you would recommend, like one with a good social life and stuff?

All of them have a good social life to be honest, you're much better sorting colleges based on what facilities they have and what room you want. if you want to be catered, pick a catered college. Durham's website shows how many ensuites each college has too if that's your thing and some Colleges have shared bedrooms so definitely explore for yourself. South is mostly ensuite very nice bedrooms whereas castle is incredibly old, some rooms shared some not, some shared bathroom some not. varies by college

Quick Reply

Latest