The Student Room Group

Psychology UCL vs LSE

I’ve got offers to study psych at both unis but I am split exactly between the two..

I prefer the course at LSE but I’ve heard such bad things about the social life, but then again UCL is ranked better for the subject so I’m not sure if i should just go there?

I don’t really know much about UCL tbh I feel like without open days and stuff I can’t really find out much.

Can I have your opinions?
Reply 1
I'm no expert but from what I've heard of other people, LSE is quite good if you're international, and they also seem to focus more quantitative sides of courses - iirc, they had combined psych courses with things like business and economics which seems to reflect the university's speciality more. But yes, UCL is better for psychology and global rankings, as well as supposedly having a much better social life too, but I think I am biased lol - well done on getting into 2 very good unis!
Omg I’m new to this, but I just wanted to say I was literally in the exact same position 5 minutes ago 😂 but I decided to firm ucl :smile: (undergrad)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending