Garden Halls 2022/2023

Watch this thread
fadereacts
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey guys, haven't seen a group for garden halls yet so I decided to make one.
K6825
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by fadereacts)
Hey guys, haven't seen a group for garden halls yet so I decided to make one.
Hi my son has applied to Garden Halls!
maddievvv
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
anyone here from KCL?
aryan100704
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by maddievvv)
anyone here from KCL?
yeah im considering garden halls, but can't decide between that, SSA or GDS!
maddievvv
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by aryan100704)
yeah im considering garden halls, but can't decide between that, SSA or GDS!
Ah! do you know if kings offers self-catered, from what I can see they only offer catered but I haven't accessed the accommodation portal yet so could be wrong. I'm also leaning towards SSA
aryan100704
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Ah! do you know if kings offers self-catered, from what I can see they only offer catered but I haven't accessed the accommodation portal yet so could be wrong. I'm also leaning towards SSA
I think most of the accommodation is self-catered, the intercollegiate ones aren't im pretty sure? yeah but apparently the social life isn't the best and GDS is better for it but the rooms aren't as nice and its a lot further away from Strand
fadereacts
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Only thing I didn't like about SSA was that they don't have a common room, also gardens just looks really nice lmao.
ayshaxmelissa
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hey, I’ve firmed ucl today for applied medical sciences and atm garden halls is my top choice! I hope to apply in the next few days when I can log into the portal, but wanted to know if there are any single rooms available still and they haven’t been fully booked up?? Thankss
andrealwy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested

DDA Single Studio (extra space in the room!)
Garden Halls
Daily Rate: £40.19
Total Price: £11213.01
Duration: 11/09/2022 - 17/06/2023 (40 weeks)
Charliechuang
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I'd really like to apply to Garden halls but they are sold out so quickly : (
maddievvv
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
anyone have a standard superior they're selling for 2022/23?
fadereacts
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
anyone have a standard superior they're selling for 2022/23?
could you not get a room there?
maddievvv
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by fadereacts)
could you not get a room there?
well KCL only offers catered en suites and I'm looking for self-catered. I would go to another King's residence but garden halls is quite good value.
Javieriru
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, is the room still available, if it is can i contact you in an another way.
(Original post by andrealwy)
Hi! I have a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls for the next academic term and I'm looking for someone to take over my contract😊 DM me if you're interested

Garden Halls
gamilasma
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a DDA Single Studio at Garden Halls or a studio at International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone have a contract to sell for one of these?
Also, is there a Facebook or WhatsApp group for UoL Halls or Garden Halls?

If so please DM me
Thanks
Last edited by gamilasma; 1 month ago
apotheosis04
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey, is this room still available?
saramotwani
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi is this room still available ?
lookingforrdvice
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by andrealwy)

Garden Halls
Hi, I'm interested in taking over this contract. Please contact me!
abcdef2004001
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi! I’m looking for someone who wants to swap their catered room at Garden Halls, International or College Hall or a room at SSA (kings residence) with my catered room at Nutford House. I have been offered a large single room plus shared bathroom (shared with 4 people, there are enough loos and showers for everyone). Breakfast and dinner is included every day. The contract is from september 11th and 40 weeks. Nutford House is located on brown street, right by Hyde Park. Please pm me if interested. Here is a link where you can see Nutford House and it’s rooms:

https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/nutford-house
gamilasma
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi!
I'd like to take over a contract for a studio at Garden Halls or International Halls for 2022/2023.

Is anyone giving up their contract for next year or knows someone who is? If so please contact me

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (10)
18.87%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (14)
26.42%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (27)
50.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.77%

Watched Threads