Jekyll and Hyde 2022 predictions AQA GCSE

Watch this thread
YOLO180905!
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What do you think the question will be for Jekyll and Hyde 2022 (AQA)? Because often you can predict the question but I'm not sure this year?
ayaanrahman21
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
a lot of people think maybe
-science and duality
-jekyll
-utterson
OhIt'sJustMe
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm doubt duality will come up as it already has.Do you think it would be a good idea to revise Lanyon and Enfield?
fai4ry
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OhIt'sJustMe)
I'm doubt duality will come up as it already has.Do you think it would be a good idea to revise Lanyon and Enfield?
Lanyon / Enfield would be unfair as we barely had time and stuff but stick to Utterson and Jekyll
YOLO180905!
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by OhIt'sJustMe)
Duality has never come up for AQA only Jekyll, Hyde, Good vs Evil, Mystery and Tension and Settings of the novella
Unknown.la123
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How is jekyll presented as a mysterious character came up lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads