BTEC National diploma in Applied Science Unit 2 Aim A Assignment Titration

Watch this thread
manleenarora
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with the Unit 2 Aim A Assignment in Titration. I am being overwhelmed with so much coursework and I got my exams very soon. If anyone can help please reply as soon as possible !

Thank-you so much.
WillowGW
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I’m in year 12 and we’ve done titrations. Might be able to help. What do you need to know?
manleenarora
Rep:
[QUOTE=WillowGW;97060912]I’m in year 12 and we’ve done titrations. Might be able to help. What do you need to know?[/QUOTE

Have you done an Assignment on Titration ‘to undertake titration and colorimetry to determine the concentration of solutions’. If so can you please send it to me? xx
Last edited by manleenarora; 1 month ago
WillowGW
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I have, will send the coursework I have to yo my today- bear in mind it’s not the best but hopefully it’ll help
manleenarora
Rep:
(Original post by WillowGW)
Yeah I have, will send the coursework I have to yo my today- bear in mind it’s not the best but hopefully it’ll help
Thank-you, when will you be able to send it??
jarmine90
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Did she send you the assignment?
Sameerah_05
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by manleenarora)
Thank-you, when will you be able
(Original post by WillowGW)
Hi I’m also doing applied science
have you done unit 2 learning aim d
if possible can you please give me a guide step by step on how to write out the assignment as the merit and distinction is quite hard to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.27%
As I expected (23)
29.87%
Harder (29)
37.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed