The Student Room Group

SAAS Funding Term Address?

Hi, I'm applying for SAAS funding for my course at Glasgow Uni. My offer is conditional, so I likely won't know my term address for certain until after results day as that is when they will tell me which accom i'm in.

The application is asking whether my term address is the same as my term one, so 'no', but what do I put as my term address in this case? It seems weird to put my home address after saying no?
Please can anyone let me know what if you've had a similar issue/ if this is a non-issue and I'm overthinking lol
Reply 1
Original post by squuiip
Hi, I'm applying for SAAS funding for my course at Glasgow Uni. My offer is conditional, so I likely won't know my term address for certain until after results day as that is when they will tell me which accom i'm in.
The application is asking whether my term address is the same as my term one, so 'no', but what do I put as my term address in this case? It seems weird to put my home address after saying no?
Please can anyone let me know what if you've had a similar issue/ if this is a non-issue and I'm overthinking lol

Hey I am a current applicant to Glasgow uni and in the exact same situation, slightly worried as I dont want to put anything wrong down. I was wondering what you put down and if it even mattered? If you can even remember lol
Original post by squuiip

Hi there,

From my experience last year, you are ok to put your current home address down as your term address, and then change it via your SAAS portal once you know your term address!

Hope this helps!
Elise, 1st Year
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Reply 3
Original post by UofG Student Rep
Hi there,
From my experience last year, you are ok to put your current home address down as your term address, and then change it via your SAAS portal once you know your term address!
Hope this helps!
Elise, 1st Year
BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering

Thank You!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending