The Student Room Group

Should I just do past papers from now on?

I don't think I can cover all of the syllabus effectively in time before the exams. Should I just keep doing as many past papers I can - some for learning the topic, some under proper exam conditions?
Reply 1
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy
I don't think I can cover all of the syllabus effectively in time before the exams. Should I just keep doing as many past papers I can - some for learning the topic, some under proper exam conditions?
i

Hi what subjects do you do

Yes but do use them to target your weaker areas.
Original post by Exaucr
i

Hi what subjects do you do

All three are essay subjects.
Reply 4
All three are essay subjects.

I do a level history I’m trying to understand the content before doing all the past papers
Original post by Exaucr
I do a level history I’m trying to understand the content before doing all the past papers

Won't that take too long before your first exams?
You can do both at the same time. Go over a topic, make essay plans and do past paper questons in accordance to that topic.
Reply 7
Won't that take too long before your first exams?

Yeah that’s true, exam is on 26th I decided to revise a topic do past paper questions, and just essay plans, -all everything form advance information, I’m going to do a mock exam every weekend until at the week of the every at the same time which my exam starts under exam conditions and get my teachers to mark it, does that sound like a enough to do well??
(edited 1 year ago)
You could rate all of the topics based on your level of understanding for that topic and cover the ones you dont understand as much
Reply 9
Original post by TurtlePowerXII
You could rate all of the topics based on your level of understanding for that topic and cover the ones you dont understand as much

I’ve done that with restropsective timetable

Quick Reply

Latest