30 marker paper 1 ideas?

Watch this thread
pancakekreps
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have any predictions for what the 30 marker might be? Like I've looked around and the only policy related questions I can find is on marketisation increasing inequality? Pretty sure it cant be on privatisation alone cause there just isn't enough to talk about....
cheesetoasties1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Evaluate the view that educational policies lead to inequalities between different:
- Social classes
- Ethnic groups
- Genders
- Social groups
Evaluate the view that marketisation and privatisation policies lead to educational inequalities between social groups.

Evaluate the view that over time educational policy making has lead to greater equality of opportunity and better educational outcomes for social groups.
Evaluate sociological explanations of the relationship between education and globalisation.
Evaluate the view that the main aim of education policies in the last 40 years has been to create an education market.
_Rusty_
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pancakekreps)
Does anyone have any predictions for what the 30 marker might be? Like I've looked around and the only policy related questions I can find is on marketisation increasing inequality? Pretty sure it cant be on privatisation alone cause there just isn't enough to talk about....
What i found really helped with exams is looking at ppqs and seeing the general trend. I didnt do essay based subjects but i imagine the same train of thought applies
gloriaafonso
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
can someone help me how i would do this question with either gender or ethnicity
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (19)
32.2%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.29%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.39%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.08%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.78%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
11.86%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.69%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.69%

Watched Threads