The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

newcastle partners 2022 offer holder

hi! i am a year 13 student who has received a newcastle partners offer for pharmacology (b2010). I have firmed it and am planning to attend the summer school in july. anyone else also planning to go? would love to get know some people beforehand!
Original post by student9645
hi! i am a year 13 student who has received a newcastle partners offer for pharmacology (b2010). I have firmed it and am planning to attend the summer school in july. anyone else also planning to go? would love to get know some people beforehand!

hiii! i’ve also firmed newcastle for pharmacology on partners!
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
hiii! i’ve also firmed newcastle for pharmacology on partners!

omg hi! wow i wasnt expecting someone to be doing the same course as me! how are u feeling about the summer school
i literally was thinking the same! i’m excited for it tbh, just wanna know the dates we were doing it lol. how about you ? also what subjects are you taking? :smile:
yeah fr same here! I can't wait to meet some new people before we go to uni but I am a little bit nervous at the same time. im doing bio, chem and religious studies hbu?
yeah fr same here! I can't wait to meet some new people before we go to uni but I am a little bit nervous at the same time. im doing bio, chem and religious studies hbu?

same that’s what i’m most excited for! i do bio chemistry and geography (hate hate HATE chemistry tho) where abouts you from?
same that’s what i’m most excited for! i do bio chemistry and geography (hate hate HATE chemistry tho) where abouts you from?

omg same its acc the worst :frown: im from Manchester hbu
omg same its acc the worst :frown: im from Manchester hbu

bruh its the reason i went for partners bc i needed the lower entry requirements for chemistry. i’m from newcastle, sticking close to home for uni lol
bruh its the reason i went for partners bc i needed the lower entry requirements for chemistry. i’m from newcastle, sticking close to home for uni lol

literally sameee 😂 yeah its quite far from me but its part of the uni experience i guesss
heard the nightlife is the best in the uk as well so something to look forward too lool
literally sameee 😂 yeah its quite far from me but its part of the uni experience i guesss
heard the nightlife is the best in the uk as well so something to look forward too lool

what grades you working at? literally just scraping a C in chemistry 😭😭 newcastle is so good for nightlife, never been out anywhere else but it’s lush. have u looked at any accommodation yet?
Original post by katiecollyer1
what grades you working at? literally just scraping a C in chemistry 😭😭 newcastle is so good for nightlife, never been out anywhere else but it’s lush. have u looked at any accommodation yet?

i got a b for the first time this term but it was an easy paper so idk if i can keep that up😭 hopefully i can get the grades needed
ive looked a little bit at accom but not properly yet. do u know when accom opens? or has it already i have no clue
omg well done! i haven’t even started chemistry revision properly yet lol, just been concentrating on biology since i need a B in that.i’m not sure when accommodation opens, hopefully soon!i’ve looked at park view, Kensington terrace and the view, which are all really nice.
Original post by katiecollyer1
omg well done! i haven’t even started chemistry revision properly yet lol, just been concentrating on biology since i need a B in that.i’m not sure when accommodation opens, hopefully soon!i’ve looked at park view, Kensington terrace and the view, which are all really nice.

yeah I've done way more bio as well cos its so content heavy
haven't even started past papers yet, hopefully I can get through the content firsttttt
I'm doing PARTNERs too :smile:! I'm in the Archaeology and Classics stand (Classical Studies)!!! :shakehand:
Original post by Bextaroo
I'm doing PARTNERs too :smile:! I'm in the Archaeology and Classics stand (Classical Studies)!!! :shakehand:

heyy when are you on campus?
heyy when are you on campus?

Monday and Tuesday!!!!! hbu :smile:?
Original post by Bextaroo
Monday and Tuesday!!!!! hbu :smile:?

ohh shame i wont be able to see u. im on thursday and friday but im probs going in on wednesday as i live quite far. im on the biomed strand thingy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending