The Student Room Group

Firm and insurance choice decision HELP

Hey!

I did a LOT of research on the courses that I wanted to take and now I feel ready to make decisions. However, I am in a dilemma because of the grade requirements. I wanted to ask whether it is okay to choose firm and insurance with the same grade requirement? I realised I took four unis with exact same grades of ABB and one with AAA. I didn't want to go to this uni with AAA because of many reasons but I am really confused because I didn't apply to another uni with grades lower than ABB and a lot of people had advised me to choose a lower grade one but I didn't apply to one, unfortunately. What should I do?

Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by g4aura3
Hey!

I did a LOT of research on the courses that I wanted to take and now I feel ready to make decisions. However, I am in a dilemma because of the grade requirements. I wanted to ask whether it is okay to choose firm and insurance with the same grade requirement? I realised I took four unis with exact same grades of ABB and one with AAA. I didn't want to go to this uni with AAA because of many reasons but I am really confused because I didn't apply to another uni with grades lower than ABB and a lot of people had advised me to choose a lower grade one but I didn't apply to one, unfortunately. What should I do?

Thanks!

Hi there, well I chose unis with exactly same grade requirements and there's no problem doing that. In my case it's a question of deciding which course I prefer as the grades required are the same in each case. So, if your requirements are all the same then it's a question of which uni or which course do you prefer!
Its fine choosing the same grades but it’ll mean it’s unlikely to go to the second choice. Because if u get the grades u go to your firm choice, but if u miss both unis can consider if they want to let u in and if they both say yes you’ll go firm choice
What would you do if neither accepted you in August.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending