how do i upload a picture onto the net? Watch

This discussion is closed.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
Yeah, the girls you "know" love you that much that you're forced to pick up girls you don't know on the internet. Classy.

well u would be surprised
a mate of mine hooked up with someone over the internet, he tried it as a joke and it worked.. !!

i only tried it once but wasn't too pleased with the results... think minger
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
well u would be surprised
a mate of mine hooked up with someone over the internet, he tried it as a joke and it worked.. !!

i only tried it once but wasn't too pleased with the results... think minger
Wow, i am suprised, would of thought such a cultured and sophicated young gentleman as yourself would have no trouble convincing pulchritudinous ladies to dine with you. :rolleyes:
sparkle86
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
lol...well i wouldnt meet anyone off the net.
sparkle86
Rep:
?
lol @ Speciez99
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Wow, i am suprised, would of thought such a cultured and sophicated young gentleman as yourself would have no trouble convincing pulchritudinous ladies to dine with you. :rolleyes:
no i had no problem doing that, it was just that the girl i dined and bedded ended up being a smelly minger, but online she looked like a hot goddess

me thinks shes an expert with photoshop
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and what the hell does pulchrithingy mean???
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
what a bunch of weirdos
sparkle86
Rep:
?
lol, hey, im not.
MattG
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
lol, hey, im not.
should have just put the link to your pic in the picture thread in about, instead of in here...this place attracts weirdos
sparkle86
Rep:
?
i was seeing if it worked. never mind, i'll get rid of it now.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
and what the hell does pulchrithingy mean???
"pleasing to the eye"
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MattG)
what a bunch of weirdos
Thats rather judgemental. I am sure ranroff is actually a really nice fellow. Its probably just that in this, the 21th century, he feels confused. The emancipation of women leading to them having more power and therefore assuming some traditional male roles, this has left many men feeling unsure about their gender role in society. This is one of the reasons why so many men now have mid life problems. :rolleyes: :p:
roff
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Thats rather judgemental. I am sure ranroff is actually a really nice fellow. Its probably just that in this, the 21th century, he feels confused. The emancipation of women leading to them having more power and therefore assuming some traditional male roles, this has left many men feeling unsure about their gender role in society. This is one of the reasons why so many men now have mid life problems. :rolleyes: :p:

he probably wasn't talking about me but yes, what women want and all that is starting to get warbled and it is hard to suss them out, i think we will all end up hiring "translators" who will accurately be able to gauge what women really want and tell us men.

that is why i dont have long-term relationships, just one-nighters or at most week-long relationships
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he probably wasn't talking about me but yes, what women want and all that is starting to get warbled and it is hard to suss them out, i think we will all end up hiring "translators" who will accurately be able to gauge what women really want and tell us men.

that is why i dont have long-term relationships, just one-nighters or at most week-long relationships
No, you misunderstand, don't worry, I know it's probably a hard concept for you to grasp. Would you like me to explain again? Ok I will because I am a patient chap.

Its not what they want, its what you think they want. You no longer know, the modern day women isn't one who is prepared to stay at home all day, do the house work and the washing before making you dinner when you get in from a days work at the office. Some men, like yourself, cannot deal with this as you liked it when it was nice and simple. You feel now you have to try and promote you sexuality to even greater extremes, like a stag might challenge another to become the dominate male in the heard. When in reality this impresses women about as much as being slapped by a wet haddock.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads