The Student Room Group

Keble college Oxford Accomodation

Hi! I have a place at Keble College at Oxford for next year, and I've been asked to fill an accomodation form (I have to choose my room preferences). The different options are:s-smilie:LQ - Shared Large Quad - £29.87 per night / £5,526.00 per yearSRQ - Shared Regular Quad - £24.63 per night / £4,557.00 per yearELQ - Ensuite Large Quad - £32.84 per night / £6,076.00 per yearELS - Ensuite Large Street - £29.56 per night / £5,468.00 per yearERQ - Ensuite Regular Quad - £29.56 per night / £5,468.00 per yearERS - Ensuite Regular Street - £26.27 per night / £4,861.00 per yearI understand that shared room (as opposed to ensuite) means sharing a bathroom with another room, and that Street and Quad refer to wether the room faces the street or not. My doubt was regarding to the size of the room, as it simply states
Original post by candamis
Hi! I have a place at Keble College at Oxford for next year, and I've been asked to fill an accomodation form (I have to choose my room preferences). The different options are:s-smilie:LQ - Shared Large Quad - £29.87 per night / £5,526.00 per yearSRQ - Shared Regular Quad - £24.63 per night / £4,557.00 per yearELQ - Ensuite Large Quad - £32.84 per night / £6,076.00 per yearELS - Ensuite Large Street - £29.56 per night / £5,468.00 per yearERQ - Ensuite Regular Quad - £29.56 per night / £5,468.00 per yearERS - Ensuite Regular Street - £26.27 per night / £4,861.00 per yearI understand that shared room (as opposed to ensuite) means sharing a bathroom with another room, and that Street and Quad refer to wether the room faces the street or not. My doubt was regarding to the size of the room, as it simply states

Might be worth you asking about this via the Oxford Parents Association thread, as someone may have knowledge of Keble’s accommodation.. I’m afraid I can’t help as my daughter is at St Catz which is more tucked away from main roads, and charges the same rates for all their rooms.

Congratulations @candamis on getting a place at Keble, and wishing you all the best at Oxford.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest