Help with Geography Alevel question aqa

Watch this thread
Lemon 24
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Assess the potential causes and impacts of changes to the water balance within a tropical rainforest that you have studied (20)

I am really stuck on how to structure this essay and i am not sure on what main points i need to write about. So can someone pls help me with this?
Boundlessenergy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Lemon 24)
Assess the potential causes and impacts of changes to the water balance within a tropical rainforest that you have studied (20)

I am really stuck on how to structure this essay and i am not sure on what main points i need to write about. So can someone pls help me with this?
I think it's essentially a question on human activity in the tropical rainforest.
Intro- Define water balance, state case study of rainforest state the water balance in the rainforest with inputs, outputs etc.

Para 1- How have humans impacted the rainforest water balance. Link to climate change and extreme weather- both human induced and natural climate change.

Para 2- What limits are there to human activity- initiatives eg. environmental law, protection

Conclusion- to a .... extent I think human activity is having.... impacts on the water cycle compared to natural impacts.

Hope that helps!
anon2003!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
do we need to know the rainforest as it isn't in the advanced spec?
anon2003!
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by anon2003!)
do we need to know the rainforest as it isn't in the advanced spec?
For year 13 taking the A level in 2022?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This is a essay plan
Start off by a short definition of key terms. For paragraph one discuss how human behaviour has impacted upon the rainforests. In paragraph two focus a bit more on limits of human activity and the like. Give some good examples and so on. Sum up by a short conclusion describing your own perspective on the whole issue.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads