The Student Room Group

NHS Virtual hiring event

Has anyone signed up for the nhs virtual hiring event for the trainee nursing associate role? Or has anyone attended one of these events before , any tips? X
Hi! I haven’t but I have my interview for my TNA on Tuesday 5th! Are you applying also? X
Reply 2
Original post by Ericajaynes1
Hi! I haven’t but I have my interview for my TNA on Tuesday 5th! Are you applying also? X

good luck!! which trust have you applied for? i’m hoping to yes i attended the event and from there i had like a pre screening interview with someone from indeed which they then passed my cv onto the recruiters, waiting to hear back for an interview x
I’ve applied for the trust that I currently already work for! Birmingham 😁 hope you get an interview! X
Original post by Mariamk04
Has anyone signed up for the nhs virtual hiring event for the trainee nursing associate role? Or has anyone attended one of these events before , any tips? X

Was this evening for particular areas? Or everywhere? I didn’t see anything about it
Reply 5
Original post by Pamplemousse247
Was this evening for particular areas? Or everywhere? I didn’t see anything about it

It was posted on Indeed in around april but was rescheduled for last month however I think it may have only been for the south west, not too sure. It was online on microsoft teams
Reply 6
Original post by Ericajaynes1
I’ve applied for the trust that I currently already work for! Birmingham 😁 hope you get an interview! X

Thank you! In my area they’ve just posted the same role however the one i sort of applied for was the same role but the requirements were only maths and english gcse not any prior experience x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending