NHS Virtual hiring event

Watch this thread
Mariamk04
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Has anyone signed up for the nhs virtual hiring event for the trainee nursing associate role? Or has anyone attended one of these events before , any tips? X
Ericajaynes1
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I haven’t but I have my interview for my TNA on Tuesday 5th! Are you applying also? X
Mariamk04
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ericajaynes1)
Hi! I haven’t but I have my interview for my TNA on Tuesday 5th! Are you applying also? X
good luck!! which trust have you applied for? i’m hoping to yes i attended the event and from there i had like a pre screening interview with someone from indeed which they then passed my cv onto the recruiters, waiting to hear back for an interview x
Ericajaynes1
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied for the trust that I currently already work for! Birmingham 😁 hope you get an interview! X
Pamplemousse247
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mariamk04)
Has anyone signed up for the nhs virtual hiring event for the trainee nursing associate role? Or has anyone attended one of these events before , any tips? X
Was this evening for particular areas? Or everywhere? I didn’t see anything about it
Mariamk04
Rep:
(Original post by Pamplemousse247)
Was this evening for particular areas? Or everywhere? I didn’t see anything about it
It was posted on Indeed in around april but was rescheduled for last month however I think it may have only been for the south west, not too sure. It was online on microsoft teams
Mariamk04
Rep:
(Original post by Ericajaynes1)
I’ve applied for the trust that I currently already work for! Birmingham 😁 hope you get an interview! X
Thank you! In my area they’ve just posted the same role however the one i sort of applied for was the same role but the requirements were only maths and english gcse not any prior experience x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads