The Student Room Group

Genes, Drugs and Stem Cells - Novel Therapies

Hi, I am still a high school student but I want to pursue my interest in Genes, Drugs and Stem Cells - Novel Therapies. I know ICL has this course as a postgraduate course. I wonder which undergraduate is the best before pursuing this postgraduate course. Will it be biochemistry, biological science or medicinal bioscience?

Please advise!
Reply 1
Hmm I think you might wanna add biomedical science to your list lol

I'd recommend looking at course structure and doing open days to to find the most relevant course
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by yocchan
Hi, I am still a high school student but I want to pursue my interest in Genes, Drugs and Stem Cells - Novel Therapies. I know ICL has this course as a postgraduate course. I wonder which undergraduate is the best before pursuing this postgraduate course. Will it be biochemistry, biological science or medicinal bioscience?

Please advise!

Hi @yocchan !

It's great that you have already started thinking about the degree that would match your interests. Looking at the topics you mentioned, I would recommend checking courses such as BSc Biomedical Sciences or BSc Biochemistry😊. There is a bit of everything, including genetics, developmental biology and health-related topics, which you might find interesting.

Please let me know if you have any more questions,

Agnes Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending