Looking for someone to take over my tenancy

Watch this thread
Imbloodyconfused
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hello everyone! I am a first year student studying history and French at King's! will no longer need this accommodation and I’m looking to pass on the lease (sept 2022 - June 2023, can be extended directly with the property) for my premium studio apartment at the stayclub residence Camden. Located next to the tube and minutes from central London, this premium studio is perfect for a student or young professional.

The premium studio
I booked early and was able to select a well positioned studio facing the inner courtyard so it’s nice and quiet. It is fully furnished with a double bed and an additional bed that can be stowed away for when you have visitors. It also has a desk and chair for studies, a fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom, and plenty of hidden storage. Bed linen, towels, starter kitchenware, and unlimited WiFi are supplied at no extra cost which is super convenient.

The property
The property has lots of amenities including 24-hour security and a reception, bike storage, a café, a lounge for study or socializing, and a gym.

please message me if interested, I have attached a photo of the room to this post, as well as the link to the accomodations' page.Image
Attached files
Last edited by Imbloodyconfused; 1 month ago
Aashikashibu
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
What's the rent?
Imbloodyconfused
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Aashikashibu)
What's the rent?
the rent is 370 a week for 41 weeks or 340 for 51 weeks. It is paid in 4 instalments through the year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (29)
26.13%
As I expected (37)
33.33%
Harder (38)
34.23%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.31%

Watched Threads